Zanzibar Tour Holidays.
Our Zanzibar Tour Holidays will take you to Zanzibar islands are the most remarkable islands in the Indian ocean containing gifted with lush spice plantation, palm fringed shores, magical forest and many more without leaving behind the fantastic beaches for leisure.
This offers you an impeccable safari for leisure, budget and honeymoon, also when you are in Zanzibar you will get an opportunity to see the marvelous gold color of the sky during sunset.
You will also visit different historical sites and also relax on the white sand of the beach viewing the blue ocean with gently breezes. This is the most amazing tour to for those who want a beach holiday tour.
Zanzibar Tour Holidays – Overview.
Zanzibar is an Island Paradise offering a wide variety of activities and places to see including. Spice farm tours, Prison Island with its giant tortoise; dolphin swims; diving & snorkeling, fishing, sailing & other water sports; wildlife viewing; shopping & dining and much more.
When To Go While in Zanzibar Tour
When is the Best time Of Year to Visit Zanzibar, The best time to visit Zanzibar Tour is from June to October during the cool, dry months of spring. Another popular time to visit this tropical island is from December to February when it’s hot and dry. Zanzibar experiences a wet season, around the months of March, April and May, where we don’t recommend visiting Zanzibar and again in November.
Tour Activities in Zanzibar.
- One of the best spots for Whale Shark watching
- Catch glimpses of migrating Humpback and Sperm Whales off Zanzibar from July-December.
- Abundance of excursions available i.e. Dolphin tour, Spice Island tour, Prison Island Tour, Chumbe Environmental Island tour, Jozani Forest, City Walking tour, Stone Town tour, historical tour etc.
- Lunch on numerous sand bars during low tide
- Sunset dhow cruises for sundowners and light music
- Very good locations for scuba diving and snorkeling
- Beautiful, pristine beaches with azure blue waters for swimming, sun bathing and relaxation
- Sea sports i.e. deep sea fishing, jet skis, dhow trips, wake boarding, wind surfing, kayaking etc.
- Experience the local Swahili culture
- Indulge into local Swahili cuisine every evening at the Forodhani Area in Stone Town.
Accommodation While in Zanzibar Tour.
Accommodation in Zanzibar tends to be a blend of the relaxed and the exotic. In Zanzibar tour, There are many excellent hotels, boutique establishments and fully inclusive resorts situated on the island’s famous beaches but several fine hotels can also be found in heart of fascinating Stone Town, Zanzibar’s historical capital.
If you’re looking for something a little more remote and unique during Zanzibar Holidays Tours Trip, then why not try one of our handpicked lodges on Zanzibar’s neighboring atolls? Pemba Island, Mafia Island and private Mnemba Island all offer exclusive, luxurious and intimate accommodation, perfect for honeymooners or romantics
Zanzibar Holiday Tour – Booking Information.
Use our Booking form below to get a details of Zanzibar tour includes how to prepare for Tour (What to pack, visa, Passport, Insurance, Vaccinations, international flights etc.), the type of accommodation stay and their standard, Departures dates, Prices, and Best time to go for Tanzania Safaris Vacations.