What Are The Cancellation Policies As Terms and Conditions
Unique Jungle Tours Ltd herein after referred to as ‘The Company’ accepts bookings subject to the term and conditions outlined herein.
- Bookings and ensuing contracts shall be deemed to have been concluded in Arusha, Tanzania and shall be interpreted according to the laws of the United Republic of Tanzania. The Company reserves the right to decline any booking without outlining the reasons for it.
- All travelers receive pre-trip information, complete itinerary and on-demand pre-travel advice, via email or directly with our offices for any last minute or personal queries.
- In the event of a particular accommodation being unavailable upon booking, accommodation of a similar or higher standard will be substituted.
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT
- For a reservation to be held on any itinerary, a deposit of 30% per person per itinerary is required. The balances of payments are due 30 days prior to arrival in Tanzania or negotiated to bring cash at the day of arrival. This deposit forms part of the payment for the trip and shall be counterbalanced to the total amount charged to the client/agent.
- All bank charges are to be settled by the client or agent respectively. This includes transaction fees charged by our bank. The amount shown on the invoice is the amount that needs to reflect in our account and should bank charges have been deducted, we would have to invoice you afterward.
- For amendments of existing bookings done by the client/ agent (e.g. departure dates, air tickets, accommodation, number of participants etc) may be handled for free however it should be 30 days prior commencing the tour.
For any cancellations you must notify reservation office directly our main company email [email protected]. Cancellations shall only be effective from the date of receipt of cancellation by the booking office. Unique Jungle Tours Tanzania entitled to act as an agent or principal with regard to the provision of the services.
If a booking is cancelled the client is subject to a cancellation fee as follows:
- 60 days or more notice 75 percent of the TOTAL BOOKING COST shall be refunded.
- 59 – 40 days’ notice 50 percent of the TBC shall be refunded
- 39 – 30 days’ notice 25 percent of the TBC shall be refunded
- 29 – Days or less notice given no refund of the TBC shall be made.
- All changes in Itinerary are free of charge until 30 days before departure and handling fee of $70 per booking will be added for any changes done within 30 and 10 days before departure, no any changes between 10 and 0 days.
NB: TOTAL BOOKING COST – It means the 35% of total cost of safari which has already deposited into our account shall be subjected to the above cancellation fees. So this will exclude the remained 65% of total cost in the trip.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any tour at its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notification in instances where this is unavoidable. However, for the sake of customer relief 30 days notification shall be submitted to you. Though in that case the Company agrees to refund all monies already paid by the client. This shall be the Company´s sole responsibility to the client and no claim for any damages, howsoever arising, shall accrue against the company.
PASSPORTS, VISAS AND OTHER TRAVEL PAPERS
- It is the client´s sole responsibility to ensure that passports, visas, health certificates, proof of vaccinations and any other documentation required are all in order for the countries to be visited.
The Company cannot be held responsible for any consequences, damages or claims if the client does not attend correctly to the client´s documentation and related matters prior to commencing of the tour.
- At any time, all baggage and personal effects are at the client’s responsibility and the Company does not accept any liability for any loss or damage of any personal effects, howsoever arising.
Clients are entitled to one bag of not more than 15 kg (backpack or soft bag – no hardtop suitcase) and a daypack. The Company reserves the right to refuse excess baggage. Please notice that on our trekking or safari tours and on some “bush” flights, other baggage regulations may apply.
RISK & INSUARANCE
- The client accepts that all tours are of an adventurous nature and involve an element of personal risk. The company and its agents act only as agents of the tours, transport, etc. and shall not be liable for injury, delays, loss, damage, illness and or death in any manner.
- The client shall be responsible for arranging and effecting adequate insurance cover to ensure that he/she carries comprehensive travel and medical insurance cover in order to cover him/herself or his/her dependents and / or travelling companions for the duration of the booking for which he/she has reserved.
- The company liability to passengers carried in its own vehicle is governed by the laws of the country in which the tour takes place and no other country. All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which the actions arises.
- It is the client’s sole responsibility to obtain appropriate medical advice as to medication, immunization, and whether or not you are fit enough to undertake the trip, prior to departure.
AUTHORITY ON TOUR
- The decisions of the Company´s guide/driver on tour shall at all times be final and binding. The client must at all times comply with the laws, customs and foreign exchange regulations of all countries visited.
- Unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to war, mechanical breakdowns, weather, riots and other unforeseen reasons beyond the control of the Company may cause delays or alterations to the tour. The Company shall not be held responsible in any way for any of these possible occurrences or any consequences, which may arise as a result of these.
UNIQUE JUNGLE TOURS LTD
P.O. BOX 11836 ARUSHA – TANZANIA
Thanks for traveling with unique jungle Tours!