Vacation In 5 Days Zanzibar Tours Beach
Beach Vacation In 5 Days Zanzibar Tours is Holidays Luxury or Budget Trip tour to Zanzibar Island. In this 5-day Zanzibar beach Vacation is best for Family or honeymoon package by relaxing on hot sand beach of this island. This Tour best after wildlife safari in Tanzania game park. You will stay in luxury hotel while doing other activities like snorkeling, spice tour, and historical sites. you will enjoy all these in Zanzibar before flight back to your home area.
5 Days Zanzibar Tours Vacation.
Day 1: Stone Town Zanzibar:
You will be transferred from Zanzibar International Airport to the Zanzibar Serena Inn to beginning your 5 Days Zanzibar Tours , a scenic drive of approximately 45 minutes, giving you the opportunity to get a feel for this enchanting island. After check in you have the option of enjoying a fabulous seafood lunch before spending the afternoon soaking up the sun and adjusting to the relaxed pace of life on the coast.
You may want to explore the fascinating network of cobbled streets which make up Stone Town and get a feel for local life on the island.
Day 2: Stone Town Zanzibar:
The first days of 5 Days Zanzibar Tours, Whilst it would be tempting to spend one’s days relaxing around the swimming pool at Zanzibar Serena Inn, listening to the calming sounds of the ocean, Stone Town has so much else to offer! Today why not go out on an Island Spice tour before returning to the hotel for lunch, and an afternoon of relaxing on the beach or snorkeling in the crystal blue waters. Your guides on the tour are experts on the subject so be sure to ask questions.
Day 3: Stone Town Zanzibar:
The waters around Zanzibar are teaming with marine life and today you can hop on a boat and go on the lookout for dolphins. If you’re lucky you maybe even have the chance to swim with them.
As tonight is your last night you can ask the hotel to plan a special dinner for you, perhaps at one of the rooftop restaurants from where you will be able to take full advantage of the spectacular views over the sea and enjoy the cool coastal breeze.
Day 4: Depart:
Today you will be transferred back to Zanzibar International Airport in time for your onward travel.
The end of 5 Days Zanzibar Tours Vacation.
The best time to visit for 5 Days Zanzibar Tours is from June to October during the cool, dry months of spring.
Another popular time to visit this tropical island is from December to February when it’s hot and dry.
There are two best times to scuba dive off the coast of Zanzibar, in July and August and in February and March. Diving off the north coast is particularly good from June to October and off the south coast between November and March.
We don’t recommend visiting Zanzibar during the two rainy seasons, from mid-March to late May and again in November.
5 Days Zanzibar Tours price include.
• Airfare to Zanzibar (ZNZ) to Arusha Airport (ARK)
• Transfer to lodging from Zanzibar Airport (ZNZ)
• Accommodation nights lodging, breakfast
• Transfer to Zanzibar Airport (ZNZ) from lodging
• Airfare from Zanzibar (ZNZ) to Arusha Airport (ARK)
• International Airfare
• Daily activities offered at the lodging
Zanzibar International Airport: located in historic Stone Town, the only airport on the island is served by flights from Nairobi and Dar es Salaam. Once you have arrived, take a taxi to your accommodation or enjoy the services of your hotel’s shuttle bus.
There are regular flights from Zanzibar Island to Pemba and Mafia Island, but a boat transfer would take you from Zanzibar to Mnemba or Chumbe. Motorbikes and scooters can be hired for an easy and fun way to get around the island though the streets of Stone Town are for walking only
Your best place to visit during 5 Days Zanzibar Tours
- Zanzibar East Coast: home to the island’s best and most idyllic beaches, the east coast is home to a wide range of lodges and hotels but the tidal aspect of the Indian Ocean may mean you have walk to go swimming or snorkeling.
- Zanzibar North Coast: as a rule, the further north on Zanzibar you go, the more private and less crowded the beaches are. The north coast is also least affected by the tidal range.
- Zanzibar North-east Coast: the island’s prime location, most of Zanzibar’s top-end accommodation is set on the north-east beaches. The diving is excellent here, there’s not much tidal variation and the archipelago’s best reefs of Mnemba Island lie about a kilometer or half a mile offshore.
- Zanzibar South Coast: the further south you go on Zanzibar, the more populated it becomes. And with people, comes culture – head south for cultural and spice tours along with more opportunities to engage with the locals.
- Zanzibar South-East Coast: there are plenty of beaches and resorts on the south-east of Zanzibar but the tidal range is more marked than other regions.
- Zanzibar West Coast: there are fewer lodges on Zanzibar’s west coast and it feels a little more remote but it is, of course, home to Stone Town, located on the island’s central-west coast.
- Stone Town: Zanzibar’s historical capital No visit to Zanzibar would be complete without exploring the narrow, cobbled streets of Stone Town, a World Heritage Site and former capital of the main island. Absorb the history, culture and cuisine of this former slave and ivory port on guided tours, or simply wander around at your own pace
Accommodation in Zanzibar tends to be a blend of the relaxed and the exotic. There are many excellent hotels, boutique establishments and fully inclusive resorts situated on the island’s famous beaches but several fine hotels can also be found in heart of fascinating Stone Town, Zanzibar’s historical capital.
Often combined with a Tanzania safari, Zanzibar is nevertheless a holiday destination in its own right. Dive or snorkel teeming coral reefs, swim with dolphins, explore the nooks and crannies of Stone Town, embark on a Spice Tour or simply laze on the beach – with the right choice of Zanzibar accommodation, all of this and more is possible.
If you’re looking for something a little more remote and unique during 5 Days Zanzibar Tours Holidays Trip, then why not try one of our handpicked lodges on Zanzibar’s neighboring atolls? Pemba Island, Mafia Island and private Mnemba Island all offer exclusive, luxurious and intimate accommodation, perfect for honeymooners or romantics
Top Travel Tips for 5 Days Zanzibar Tours Trip
- Yellow Fever: visitors to Zanzibar must produce a valid yellow fever certificate obtained no less than 10 days prior to travel in order to enter.
- Malaria: Zanzibar lies in the malarial belt and travellers to the island are strongly advised to take relevant precautions against contracting malaria.
- Avoid April: this month experiences the heaviest rainfall volumes and, unsurprisingly, the most days with rain.
- Dress code: remember that Zanzibar is a conservative, predominantly Muslim society. Travellers – especially women – are advised to dress and behave with respect to local customs and sensibilities. Please ask permission before taking photographs of Zanzibaris.
- Ramadan: travellers are often advised to avoid visiting Zanzibar during Ramadan as many restaurants and other amenities close down. Check with your consultant for exact dates.
- Other Islands: Zanzibar Island is part of the Zanzibar Archipelago – if you can’t find what you’re looking for on Zanzibar, ask your travel consultant for advice on outlying islands like Pemba or Mnemba as well as Mafia Island further south.