Short Wildlife Safari To Arusha Game Park
Short Wildlife Safari To Arusha Game Park with your family, we can suggest for a day trips tour to Arusha National park. Arusha Day Tour Trip It is the closest national park to Arusha town – northern Tanzania’s safari capital. Arusha National Park is a mult–faceted jewel, often overlooked buy safari goers, despite offering the opportunity to explore a beguiling diversity of habitats within a few hours. The entrance gate of Arusha National Park leads into shadowy montane forest inhabited by inquisitive blue monkeys and colorful turacos and trogons. It is the only place on the northern safari circuit where the acrobatic Black and White Colobus Monkeys can be easily seen. In the midst of Arusha National Park forest stands the spectacular view of Ngurdoto Crater, whose steep, rocky cliffs enclose a wide marshy floor dotted with herds of buffaloes and warthogs
Short Wildlife Safari To Arusha Game Park – Best time to visit
- Day Trips Tour to the Park can be visited all year round but to climb Mount Meru should be from June–February although it may rain in November. It offers the best views of Mount Kilimanjaro in December through February.
The best way to get to the Park
- It takes about 40 minutes drive from Arusha town. It is approximately 60 kilometers equivalent to 35 miles from Kilimanjaro International Airport. The lakes, forest and Ngurdoto Crater can all be visited in the course of a half day tours outing at the beginning or end of an extended northern safari.
What to do at Tour the Park
- Day Trips Tour in Arusha National park involve walking safari, numerous picnic site, you can also climb Mount Meru for three or four days which is the best acclimatization for Mount Kilimanjaro climbing.
Safari tour Itinerary
- Morning’s picks up from Arusha at 8:00am and then start your day trip to Arusha National Park; the terrain of the park ranging from open savannah through acacia scrub land to Afro Mountain cloud and rain forest and Afro–alpine vegetation similar to Mount Kilimanjaro.
- There are several alkaline lakes and the spectacular Ngurdoto Crater. Mammal species include elephant, buffalo, various primates, giraffe and leopard.
- Hiking is allowed if accompanied by an armed guard and the climb up to Mount Meru is superb, often giving the best views available of Mount Kilimanjaro.
- At 4,556 meters, Mount Meru is the fifth highest mountain in Africa and is located in Arusha National Park. Late in the afternoon you will drive back to Arusha in order to stay overnight on your own arrangements.
Safari Cost Plan
- 1 person – Price cost US$ 353 for a day trip
- 2 people – Price cost US$ 235 for a day trip
- 3 people – Price cost US$ 196 for a day trip
- 4 – 7 people – Price cost US$ 176 for a day trip
- All park/entry fees, Game drives in a 4×4 safari vehicle with pop up roof, Lunch box, Services of professional safari driver guide, 1.5 Bottle of mineral water per person.
- Flight tickets, accommodation, Tours to Zanzibar Island, Items of a personal nature such as passport, Visa, Traveler’s insurance, Alcohol, Medical evacuation insurance, Tips, Any airport pick up or departure transfers.