Lake Manyara National Park | Day Tour Trip.
Lake Manyara Day Tour Trip is the best tours designed to offer visitors, with a free day on hand, a choice between three different (Arusha, Lake Manyara or Tarangire) 1-day wildlife safaris or tours. Do you have a free day, maybe before a Kilimanjaro trekking adventure, or are you waiting for a flight to your next destination? These 1-day African safaris and tours provide just the answer for you, to get a brief but unforgettable African wildlife safari experience in one of three Tanzanian National Parks. Packages for our 1-day safaris, tours, travel or even photographic safaris to any of the above mentioned three Tanzanian National Parks can be arranged to start from Arusha town. Lake Manyara Park covers an area of 330 square kilometers which is equivalent to 127 square miles, of which up to 200 square kilometers (77 square miles) is covered by Lake Manyara when water level are high. Manyara Park is located in the northern Tanzania. The entrance gate lies 1.5 hours (126 kilometers/ 80 miles) west of Arusha along a newly surface road, close to the ethnically diverse market town of Mto wa Mbu.
Lake Manyara Day Tour – When To Go
- You can reach Manyara Park by road, by charter or scheduled flight from Arusha Airport en–route to Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater;
- Lake Manyara Park can be visited during dry season which is July–October for large animals. Wet season is (November–June) for bird watching, the waterfalls and canoeing special activity.
Safari tour itinerary
- Morning departure at 8:00am from Arusha town to Lake Manyara National Park; after completing the necessary registration formalities at Lake Manyara Gate you’ll enter the park. Lake Manyara is a shallow freshwater lake in Tanzania.
- It is said to be the “loveliest (lake) … in Africa,” Lake Manyara is covering 127 square miles (329 km2) of Lake Manyara National Park, the lake’s alkaline waters cover approximately 89 square miles (231 km2).
- It is famous for a good number of baboons and birdlife, also home to herbivores such as hippos, impalas, elephants, wildebeests, buffalo, warthogs, and giraffes, giant fig trees and mahogany seen in the groundwater forest. Late in the afternoon you drive back to Arusha.
- All park/entry fees, Game drives in a 4×4 safari vehicle with pop up roof, Lunch box, Services of professional safari driver guide, 1.5 Bottle of mineral water per person.
- Flight tickets, Arusha town accommodation, Tours to Zanzibar Island, Items of a personal nature such as passport, Visa, Traveler’s insurance, Alcohol, Medical evacuation insurance, Tips, Any airport pick up or departure transfers.
Use our Booking form below to get In depth day trip Lake Manyara .