Seronera Wildlife Lodge Safari Serengeti
Seronera Wildlife Lodge Safari is ideally located at the heart of The Serengeti Plains to track the migration of Wildebeests during family tour Trip in Tanzania. It is on the edge of Seronera river, this is a perfect starting point for safaris setting out to discover lions, cheetahs, and other animals. Seronera Wildlife Lodge is artfully constructed around a rocky outcrop from glass and wood elements, perfectly blending into its surrounding; next to the lodge, several waterholes attract, day and night, the most amazing animals, providing a unique opportunity for a close encounter with the Big Five. Seronera Lodge is only 5 minutes from the departing point of the hot air balloon safaris.
Seronera Wildlife Lodge Safari Serengeti – Booking Information
Use our Booking form to get details of Tanzania Safari accommodations Package includes how to book for Seronera Wildlife Lodge Safari Serengeti, or other type of accommodation stay and their standard while in safari (Standard Lodges, Luxury Lodges or Permanent Tented Lodges), Booking dates, Prices, and Best time to book for Tanzania Safari accommodations.
Seronera Wildlife Lodge Safari Facilities.
It offers 75 self contained guest rooms and features a restaurant and very pleasant bar overlooking the Savannah.
- The Pango Indoor Bar is a friendly meeting point where guests can relax with a cocktail in hand and exchange stories of their day’s adventures, or play different sorts of board games.
- The Ikoma Sundowner Outdoor Bar affords from its wide terrace breathtaking views over the endless Serengeti plains. It is the ideal place to enjoy the sunset over the Serengeti…
- The exclusive boutique offers local art and handicrafts to take a piece of Safari home!
- In the TV lounge with selected DSTV channels, guests can keep informed on the events of the outside world. Also, videos are displayed with informative explanations about the amazing natural spectacle that our privileged guests are directly living! Guests can afford in the well–stocked library complete information about Serengeti National Park, its natural landscapes and tribal groups. A fully stocked dispensary is available in the Lodge.
- There is a booking desk in the Lodge for hot air balloon safaris, one of the most amazing and successful activities in this area of the Park, providing a breathtaking bird’s–eye perspective of the endless rolling plains of the Serengeti.
- The landing airstrip for domestic airlines is only 5 minutes from the Lodge, making trips to and from the Lodge easy and comfortable.
- The countless services of Seronera Wildlife Lodge include full housekeeping services are provided, such as laundry and babysitting (on request), as well as communication facilities like telephone and radio. Also, services of 24 hours reception, mailing, currency exchange facilities, fax, major credit cards accepted and safes at reception are available.
Seronera Wildlife Lodge is located on the migratory route, and it provides front-seat viewing of this extraordinary natural phenomenon.Set in Serengeti, Seronera Wildlife Lodge is 100 metres from Serengeti Visitor’s Centre (Seronera). Thach Kopjes (SE) is 7 km away. Free private parking is available on site. Bed linen is offered.
Seronera Wildlife Lodge Safari can range widely in Pricing cost – depending on how many days, how many people, the level of luxury you’re looking for and many other factors. Please advise your preferred time of travel and we will appreciatively send you the applicable rates. Of course this safari can also be adjusted to suite your needs and desires.
The pricing cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, breakfast; Tanzania hotel or Lodge taxes (VAT) and service charges. The pricing is a guide only specific to Hotel or lodge accommodations in Tanzania; the Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
Unique Jungle Tours itineraries are designed to pick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the hotel or lodge suppliers.