Serengeti Sopa Safari Lodge
The Serengeti Sopa Lodge is a luxury lodge safari located south west of the Serengeti National Park and is the only tourism development in this section of the Park. Being situated on the slopes of the hills the lodges offers magnificent views over the 14,763sq km (5,200sq. mile) expanse of the National Park, Tanzania’s largest wildlife conservation area.
Serengeti Sopa Safari Lodge – Facilities
- With our Sopa tradition of excellence, it goes without saying that our fully en suite guestrooms and suites have been designed, decorated and furnished with only your total comfort in mind.
- 69 standard rooms, all with 2 queen size beds, carpeted, and tastefully furnished with local fabrics and pictures. One entering the room is a lounge with a mini bar. In the front is a verandah with 2 comfortable chairs and coffee table, with glass windows facing the vast Serengeti plains which extend as far as the naked eye can see.
- 1 of these rooms are suitable for the physically handicapped.
4 very spacious double storey suites, with a lounge area on the ground floor where one can dine, sit out on the balcony facing the Serengeti Plains.
- Upstairs is the bedroom with a king size bed on a raised wooden platform, and on one side a bathtub facing the plains. There is an outside open shower as well.
The interior of the suites are painted with the same colours as the main building, terracotta, mustard and blue, which is incorporated in the fabrics. A verandah extends from the room facing the plains, ideal for relaxing and watching the spectacular serengeti sunset.
Where Is It Located
- Serengeti Sopa Lodge is Located on the edge of the escarpment overlooking the plains of the south-western Serengeti National Park, 35 km from the Seronera airstrip.home to many thousands of wild and rare animals, Serengeti Sopa Lodge lies within an area of out-standing natural beauty. An oasis of cool relaxation from the equatorial sun.