Selous Wilderness Camp
Your safari in Tanzania will bring you undoubtedly to the Selous Game Reserve and we at Selous Wilderness Camp ensure that you become part of it and enjoy the freedom of untamed terrain, the electrifying roar of a lion. Away from the mainstream safari route -located on the southern shores of the Rufiji River- the Selous Wilderness Camp offers seven spacious en suite tents with big makuti roofs that provide guests with exceptional service. Set distances apart from each other one is able to enjoy the tranquil views of the Rufiji, a luxurious bubble bath and outdoor shower in a sheltered natural environment.
Selous Wilderness Camp – Facilities
- Privacy is the exclusive key word. Tents are traditionally styled with fans, double stone basins, draped ceilings and pure cotton linen.
- Outside seating areas provide further comfort in the form of reclining colonial chairs, swaying hammocks and traditional benches on the edge of the river.
- The seven tents include: 1 family tent (triple), 2 honeymoon tents (bath & outside shower), 2 twin-bedded tents, 2 double-bedded tents
Where Is It Located
- Situated on the banks of the mighty Rufiji River, the Camp provide guests with tranquil lounging and dining areas, nine authentic safari tents and two family bandas offer spacious and unexpected refined accommodation.
- Designed to mirror the natural surroundings of Rufiji River.