Ngorongoro Serena Safari lodge
Ngorongoro Serena Safari lodge is built into the rim of the caldera, The luxury lodge which will suit your holidays wildlife safaris tour in comfort way. the plant and ivy-covered native stone blending masterfully with its surroundings. The lodge has guest rooms that are spacious with central heating, prehistoric cave paintings and balconies overlooking the Ngorongoro Crater. The furniture is created from rich hardwood timber. The lounge and dining room are indoors, overlooking the Crater. Log fires greatly enhance the atmosphere, especially in the evenings. The lounge has a balcony with a fixed telescope for guests’ use.
Ngorongoro Serena Safari lodge – Facilities
At Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge, guests have access to an outdoor pool, free WiFi in public areas, and spa treatment rooms. Staff members are on hand to provide dry cleaning/laundry services and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Additional amenities include an arcade/game room, a garden, and a picnic area.
- 75 rock-built rooms with panoramic private balconies
- Rock built dining room and bar with central fire
- Extensive viewing terraces
- Game drives into the Crater daily
- Wedding planning and honeymoon venue
- Gift shop, business centre, Wi-Fi
- Tented conference centre
- Extensive selection of sports and activities
- Cultural dance and music
- TV room with satellite TV.
Where Is It Located
- The Ngorongoro Serena Lodge is located on the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater, an hour’s drive from Manyara airstrip and a three and half hour drive from Arusha. A lynch pin in any north Tanzanian safari circuit, the Serena is the go-to option for those wanting views on the rim.