Ngorongoro Kirurumu Tented Camp
Ngorongoro Kirurumu Tented Camp is a luxury mobile camp set in one of the most strategic and beautiful areas in the Ngorongoro Highlands overlooking the Ngorongoro Conservancy, the Great Rift Valley escarpment, and Lake Eyasi. As a small and intimate camp the staff are on hand just to look after a very limited number of guests and so the level of attention and service is always excellent. The camp has easy access to cultural attractions or as a base for a walk, climbing the slopes of nearby Olmoti mountain to the waterfall that breaches its rim to become the Munge river that feeds a game swamp in the crater
Ngorongoro Kirurumu Tented Camp – Facilities.
The lodge is perched on the edge of the Rift Valley, overlooking Lake Manyara and the surrounding area.The view from the lodge is spectacular, and this camp is perfect for those who enjoy panoramic views. Kirurumu offers nature walks from the camp and other activities including bike rides, cultural tours and night drives are available in the area.
Our Ngorongoro camp tents are 10 double and twin customised safari tents. The largest tent available for safari camping. Each tent is fully and tastefully furnished with:
- Comfortable, (twin or double) beds with 6” mattresses, pillows, blankets & sheets.
- Luggage rack, table, safari chairs, mats & soft furnishings in individual style.
- Solar lighting in both the bedroom and enuite loo and shower room
- Dining room with waiter service
Where Is It Located
- Kirurumu Tented Lodge offers a superb location on the rim of the Great Rift Valley offering spectacular views eastward over Lake Manyara. It is a good base to explore Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire.