Migunga Tented Camp
Migunga Tented Camp is a luxury camp situated around Lake Manyara in Arusha, Tanzania. The camp is ideally for wildlife safari travelers during holidays tour situated in shade of an acacia forest. Migunga Tented Camp is nestled in a quiet corner on the northwest of Lake Manyara. The camp is ideally situated in shade of an acacia forest, only 5 minutes from the entrance of Lake Manyara National Park. This is the ideal base camp to discover the beautiful surroundings of Lake Manyara, or pay a cultural visit to the colourful town of Mto Wa Mbu.
Migunga Tented Camp – Booking Information
Use our Booking form to get details of Tanzania Safari accommodations Package includes how to book for Migunga Tented Camp, or other type of accommodation stay and their standard while in safari (Standard Lodges, Luxury Lodges or Permanent Tented Lodges), Booking dates, Prices, and Best time to book for Tanzania Safari accommodations.
Migunga Tented Camp Facilities.
Migunga Tented Camp is nestled away in a quiet corner of 35 acres of acacia forest and consists of 21 permanent tents on raised platforms, all with en-suite bathrooms and a private veranda overlooking the lush forest. All the tents are discretely placed around a central glade, offering shade and privacy, but still only a short walk to the restaurant and bar.
- 21 semi-luxury tents on a raised platform with a private veranda
- Attached bathroom, with shower, flush toilet, wash hand basin, towels, soap and bottled water
- Mosquito nets, mosquito coils & mosquito room spray, candles & matches
- Camp site set underneath canopy of acacia trees, close to the shore of the lake
- Electrical lighting in tent and bathroom
- Charging possibilities for cameras, batteries, etc
- Fairytale set-up in the evenings: traditional hurricane lamps in the grounds, along paths and tents
- A wood and thatch main building with restaurant, bar and reading area
- Restaurant with daily changing 4 course menu
- Full & half board rates, lunch boxes available
- Lush and green garden, all year round
- Activities: Mountain bike hire, bike trail to the lake departing from camp.
- Biking or walking safari with sundowners at Lake Manyara.
- Village tour with a guid through Mto Wa Mbu, early morning birdwalk, forest walks.
Migunga Tented Camp is nestled in a quiet corner on the northwest of Lake Manyara. The camp is ideally situated in shade of an acacia forest, only 5 minutes from the entrance of Lake Manyara National Park. This is the ideal base camp to discover the beautiful surroundings of Lake Manyara, or pay a cultural visit to the colorful town of Mto Wa Mbu
Migunga Tented Camp can range widely in Pricing cost – depending on how many days, how many people, the level of luxury you’re looking for and many other factors. Please advise your preferred time of travel and we will appreciatively send you the applicable rates. Of course this safari can also be adjusted to suite your needs and desires.
The pricing cost of Migunga Tented Camp is generally all inclusive of rooming, breakfast; Tanzania hotel or Lodge taxes (VAT) and service charges. The pricing is a guide only specific to Hotel or lodge accommodations in Tanzania; the Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
Unique Jungle Tours itineraries are designed to pick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the hotel or lodge suppliers.