Lobo Wildlife Safari Lodge
Lobo Wildlife Safari Lodge is ideally set on the migratory route of over one million wildebeest in their desperate struggle for survival. It is the first lodge on the way from Kenya to Tanzania, only 28 km from the Maasai Mara. Lobo Wildlife Lodge invites you to an unforgettable safari experience from its privileged location, un-rivalled by any other both for game viewing and scenery. A waterhole below the Lodge attracts a variety of wildlife during the day and is lit each evening, revealing an interesting array of nocturnal animals, providing a close encounter with the very authentic wildlife.
Lobo Wildlife Safari Lodge – Facilities.
- Lobo Wildlife Safari Lodge is one of the finest buildings of its type.
- Lobo is built entirely of wood and glass amid the rough and ragged contours of an enormous rocky headland to the north of Serengeti, and blends perfectly with its surroundings.
- The lodge offers 75 rooms with private bathroom, and a restaurant.
- The airstrip is 10 minutes drive from the Lodge. Lobo is an ideal location to witness the woodland ecosystem.
Where Is It Located
- Lobo Wildlife Safari Lodge is a dream of romanticism in its remote located on the Northern part of Serengeti National Park in Tanzania. The lodge is nestled on the middle of Lobo River Valley with abundance of wildlife. It’s approximately 25 miles to the north of Kenya and Maasai Mara National Park.