Lake Manyara wildlife lodge.
Lake Manyara Wildlife Lodge is strategically located on the very edge of the western escarpment of the Rift Valley, affording magnificent views down across the whole Lake. The lodge is best for wildlife safaris and tour in family or honeymoon romantic Trip. Let us invite you to discover one of Tanzania’s best kept secrets. Lake Manyara, a small breathtaking National Park with an immense natural richness – home of over 380 bird species, including the thousands of flamingos that tint the soda waters of the Lake pink and the famous tree-climbing lions, which for reasons unknown sleep in the branches of acacia trees.
Lake Manyara wildlife lodge – Facilities.
Lake Manyara Wildlife Lodge has 100 spacious guestrooms, each of them with a private verandah boasting a panoramic view of the National Park and the flamingo-coloured Lake below. Tastefully finished and decorated in authentic African style, the spacious rooms and suites are all ensuite and have mosquito netting over the air vents. Among the 100 rooms are suites, communicating rooms (specially designed for families) and deluxe rooms. There is a mix of both twin rooms and double rooms (with one double bed).
- 210 beds (one Presidential and one Junior suite)
- In-room facilities: 220/240V for shavers, safe, mini bar, telephone, tea/coffee-making facilities, hair dryer
- Colourful landscaped gardens with a beautiful swimming pool
- All rooms face the Park
- Boutique, laundry, currency exchange
- Internet café, satellite TV lounge
- On-site nurse, babysitting services
- Activities include: game drives, boat trips, canoeing safaris, bird walks, mountain biking, horse riding and cultural visits
- Visits can also be arranged to the Mbu Cultural Tourism Programme, offering village walking and bicycle tours
Where Is It Located
- Lake Manyara Wildlife Lodge is strategically located on the very edge of the vertiginous western escarpment of the Rift Valley, affording magnificent views down across the whole Lake. 125 km from Arusha (1½ hour drive) and 165 km from Kilimanjaro International Airport (30 min. flight)