Lake Manyara Wildlife Camp
Lake Manyara Wildlife Camp Built on the tip of the great Rift Valley, 4500 feet above sea level, the lodge offers magnificent panoramic views of the National Park below, home to countless colonies of pink flamingoes, pelicans and many more other birds. Lake Manyara Wildlife Camp consist of Ten canvas safari tents and sixteen self-contained cottages are scattered across the camp to blend into the natural surroundings and offer unique views from individual balconies of the real African wilderness. Our Honeymoon Suite offers the most unbelievable private view of Lake Manyara, all of the accommodations feature balconies, perfect for watching the region’s famous sunsets..
Lake Manyara Wildlife Camp – Available Facilities
- Lake Manyara Wildlife Camp is able to offer the most luxurious safari accommodations while remaining true to the natural element of the safari experience. Our camp comprises of ten luxurious canvas tented lodgings and sixteen self-contained cottages, all with private balconies overlooking the real Africa, majestic, unfiltered and unadorned. Our Honeymoon suite is particularly impressive, with two private viewing decks, Jacuzzi bathtub and King Size bed with rich furnishings including luxury bathrobes.
- Tents and cottages are designed with comfort and location in mind, with our individual balconies giving you an unobstructed view of the Lake Manyara region and impressive Rift Valley Escarpment. Our accommodation features natural furnishings with wooden beds, traditional ‘Nyazi’ roofing and lush dining area.
- Bedrooms come equipped with en-suite bathroom, luxurious hot shower, comfortable bed, extra blankets, bedside lamps, elegant mosquito nets and unrivalled view of what Ernest Hemingway called “The Most Beautiful Place on Earth”.
Due to our remote location, we offer Electricity(220 volts) via Generators, which are operational from 0530hr –0830hr and 1800hr – 2300hr.
Where Is It Located
- The main gateway for those visiting The Manyara Wildlife Safari Camp is through Arusha going toward Mto Wa Mbu, on a tarmac road. The drive from downtown Arusha to the camp takes about one and a half hours.
- Arusha Airport is located less than a kilometer from City Center Arusha, and there are both scheduled and charter flights operating domestically within Tanzania.
- The Kilimanjaro International Airport is situated at the base of Mt. Kilimanjaro and is approximately 50kms from Arusha. A variety of international airlines fly into that airport daily and it takes approximately one hour to reach Arusha from Kilimanjaro Airport.