Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge
It is difficult to imagine a more spectacular setting for Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge – on the edge of the Mto Wa Mbu escarpment, overlooking the Great Rift Valley and the stunning Manyara soda lake. The lodge is best during your wildlife safari tour in Tanzania holidays Trip. The circular shape of the buildings is a tribute to indigenous architectural traditions in Tanzania. Beyond the superb standards of hospitality offered, there is a spirit of tranquility that prevails.
Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge– Available Facilities
You want to add some active adventure to your safari in Tanzania? These safari activities awaken your senses. It offers you a different perspective of the African bush and wildlife and gives you a real feel for the country you are travelling in. The lodge is comprised of 67 luxury rooms.
- A selection of en-suite rooms and suites
- Central dining room and bar
- Outside dining terrace
- Poolside bar
- Safari game drives daily
- Swimming pool and pool deck
- Bush dinner site within the grounds
- Tented conference room
- Wedding planning and honeymoon venue
- Gift shop, business centre, Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV room
- Extensive selection of sports and activities
- Cultural dance and music
Where Is It Located
The Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge is in Mto wa Mbu, Northern Tanzania, 130 kilometers from Arusha.
- By road: transfers by road from Arusha take approximately 2 ½ hours.
- By air: the airstrip is adjacent to the lodge and a ‘meet and greet’ and transfer service is offered.