Lake Duluti Safari Lodge
Lake Duluti Safari Lodge Standing at the gateway to the famous Tanzanian ‘Northern Safari Circuit’, this Arusha hotel offers a broad range of attractions, which include: walking, mountain biking, canoeing on the lake, and trips to the nearby Arusha and Mount Meru national parks.
Lake Duluti Safari Lodge – Facilities.
Lake Duluti Safari Lodge features a stone-built reception with adjoining lounge, library, restaurant, boutique and business centre. Imposing in stature and spacious in concept, the design of the new building echoes the hotel’s original incarnation as a working coffee farm dating back to colonial times.
- A selection of en-suite rooms and suites
- Elegant dining room, library and garden terraces
- Extensive flower gardens and lawns
- Lakeside dining
- Guided walks, canoeing or mountain biking
- Tented conference room
- Wedding planning and honeymoon venue
- Gift shop, business centre, Wi-Fi
- Extensive selection of sports and activities
- Cultural dance and music
Where Is It Located
- The Lake Duluti Safari Lodge stands on the shores of Lake Duluti, 20 kilometers from Arusha and 60 kilometers from Kilimanjaro International Airport.