Kirurumu Manyara Safari Lodge
Kirurumu Manyara Safari Lodge is a luxury tented lodge built upon the Gregorian Escarpment of the Great Rift Valley. Set in this stunning location, it overlooks a spectacular panorama across Lake Manyara to Mount Losimongori and miles of seemingly untouched Africa. An idyllic resting place welcomes the Safari weary traveler to an informal private and relaxing retreat.
Kirurumu Manyara Safari Lodge.
Accommodation is in large walk-in tents, built under thatched structures with good-sized wooden verandas to the front. There are some new tents being built at the moment, which promise to be excellent, with breathtaking locations, set into the edge of the rift, and with staggering views into the Kirurumu river gorge.
Kirurumu Manyara Safari Lodge has the following facilities :
- 27 tented rooms
- 2 honeymoon suites and 2 family cottages.
- Fully en-suite bathrooms, hot and cold running water
- Bar complete with sun-deck and panoramic views of the rift valley
- Dining room with waiter service
Where Is It Located
- 15 minutes from Lake Manyara Airstrip
- 2 – 2 1/2 hours from Arusha
- 40 minutes from Ngorongoro Gate
- 20 minutes from Lake Manyara National Park
- 40 minutes from Tarangire National Park