Grumeti Migration Safari Camp
Grumeti Migration Safari Camp Situated in the Grumeti Game Reserve adjacent to the Serengeti National Park. Grumeti Migration Safari Camp is in Serengeti best for those tourist wish to see Wildebeest migration and river crossing. witness all these while in camps. The Grumeti Game Reserve allows very close contact between visitors and wildlife. A unique aspect of Grumeti Migration Camp is the close proximity between camp and the surrounding habitat. The key philosophy of Grumeti Migration Camp is sustainable travel in Africa and the active conservation of the natural habitat.
Grumeti Migration Safari Camp Facilities.
Grumeti Luxury Tented Camp has been specifically designed to inflict a minimum of impact on the environment and to blend as seamlessly as possible into the surrounding habitat. As a consequence we exist very close to nature indeed.
With 10 individual tented units. 2 twin-singles, 6 King-size and 2 twin-doubles…
Each tented unit contains:
- Twin or King Accommodation for two. Two units featuring 2-doubles for 4 guests or families
- Additional bedding for a child can be added
- Full en-suite shower and toilet using solar water heating
- Power connections for charging telephones and cameras
- Deck overlooking the savanna woodland of the Serengeti
- Full mosquito net
- Eco Lodge Africa strive to make as limited an impact on the local environment as possible. As a consequence we make optimum use of solar and wind generated power while ensuring at all times that materials, design and construction of camp conform to the highest standards of sustainability.
Where Is It Located
- Grumeti Luxury Tented Camp, situated in the Grumeti Wildlife Reserve of the Serengeti, we offer 10 individual tented suites, discreetly separate from one another, but connected by a paved walkway and internal telephone connections with each other, and with the central dining and hospitality area