Arusha Safari Lodge.
Arusha Safari Lodge is situated in a valley to the south-west of Arusha, on volcanic hills with spectacular views of Kilimanjaro and Mt. Meru. The Lodge is a haven for all those who want to escape the bustle of a safari and relax around the pool, enjoy a good book and food. Healthy home-made meals are prepared to individual tastes. Arusha Safari Lodge makes a great effort to ensure that all their guests are personally taken care of. It offers international standards and amenities. The lodge offers a variety of activities in beautiful and natural surroundings. excursions to the nearby flower farms, Mt Meru, Arusha National Park and the foot hills of Mt Kilimanjaro can be arranged. Polo Tournaments are held on the estate at certain times of the year. The Estate has over 45 well-schooled ponies. Riding is available and guest are very welcome to watch the polo tournaments from the comfort of the Club House.
Arusha Safari Lodge Facilities
- There are 8 double cottages and 2 single rooms in poolside cottages, decorated in “Out of Africa” style.
- The rooms are set idyllically around the lodge’s property.
- Each room overlooks the pool area and the lawns, and has a small veranda where you can sit and take in the African sun.
- All rooms are very exclusive and elegantly furnished to colonial style, with a high attention to details.
- large swimming pool,
- a tennis court,
- a fitness center with a fully equipped gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.
- Aromatherapy massage is available for those guests who have arrived back from climbing Mt Kilimanjaro.
- The adjacent Nduruma Polo Club offers excellent polo opportunities for all levels, stick and ball sessions are played in the morning followed by evening club chukkas with the local resident team.
- On a clear day you can see Mount Kilimanjaro!
Where Is It Located
- Arusha Safari Lodge is situated in a valley to the south-west of Arusha, on volcanic hills with spectacular views of Kilimanjaro and Mt. Meru