Arusha Safari Lodge
Arusha Safari Lodge is situated in a valley to the south-west of Arusha, on volcanic hills with spectacular views of Kilimanjaro and Mt. Meru. The Lodge is a haven for all those who want to escape the bustle of a safari and relax around the pool, enjoy a good book and food. Healthy home-made meals are prepared to individual tastes. Arusha Safari Lodge makes a great effort to ensure that all their guests are personally taken care of. It offers international standards and amenities. The lodge offers a variety of activities in beautiful and natural surroundings. excursions to the nearby flower farms, Mt Meru, Arusha National Park and the foot hills of Mt Kilimanjaro can be arranged. Polo Tournaments are held on the estate at certain times of the year. The Estate has over 45 well-schooled ponies. Riding is available and guest are very welcome to watch the polo tournaments from the comfort of the Club House.
Arusha Safari Lodge – Booking Information
Use our Booking form to get details of Tanzania Safari accommodations Package includes how to book for Arusha Safari Lodge, or other type of accommodation stay and their standard while in safari (Standard Lodges, Luxury Lodges or Permanent Tented Lodges), Booking dates, Prices, and Best time to book for Tanzania Safari accommodations.
Arusha Safari Lodge Facilities
- There are 8 double cottages and 2 single rooms in poolside cottages, decorated in “Out of Africa” style.
- The rooms are set idyllically around the lodge’s property.
- Each room overlooks the pool area and the lawns, and has a small veranda where you can sit and take in the African sun.
- All rooms are very exclusive and elegantly furnished to colonial style, with a high attention to details.
- large swimming pool,
- a tennis court,
- a fitness center with a fully equipped gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.
- Aromatherapy massage is available for those guests who have arrived back from climbing Mt Kilimanjaro.
- The adjacent Nduruma Polo Club offers excellent polo opportunities for all levels, stick and ball sessions are played in the morning followed by evening club chukkas with the local resident team.
On a clear day you can see Mount Kilimanjaro!
Arusha Safari Lodge is situated in a valley to the south-west of Arusha, on volcanic hills with spectacular views of Kilimanjaro and Mt. Meru
Tanzania Safaris can range widely in Pricing cost – depending on how many days, how many people, the level of luxury you’re looking for and many other factors. Please advise your preferred time of travel and we will appreciatively send you the applicable rates. Of course this safari can also be adjusted to suite your needs and desires.
The pricing cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, breakfast; Tanzania hotel or Lodge taxes (VAT) and service charges. The pricing is a guide only specific to Hotel or lodge accommodations in Tanzania; the Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
Unique Jungle Tours itineraries are designed to pick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the hotel or lodge suppliers.