Tanzania Tour Package – Booking Information
Unique Jungle Tours is a Safari and Mount Kilimanjaro trekking company Ltd in Arusha Tanzania. It offers efficient professional & friendly service at reasonable prices as Wildlife safari to Tanzania’s national parks, conservation areas and game reserves. You May Request Tanzania Tour were will take to Serengeti for wildebeest migration or Ngorongoro to see big five animals and cultural tourism to a complete tailor made Safaris after summit the roof of Africa through Trekking Mount Kilimanjaro. Finally your Safari will probably end in Zanzibar Island before you fly Back home.
Why Unique Jungle Tour
Unique Jungle Tour is best tour company in Tanzania dealing with wildlife safari, climbing mountain (Kilimanjaro, meru and oldoinyo lengai) and Zanzibar beach tour. It is a tour company that guarantee you best safari ever seen in Africa, although you can consider us through the following aspects.
- We offer Tailor made safaris which are always made according to client’s preferences.
- Our services and charges are targeted to clients who are under squeezed budgets.
- Our staffs are well-trained, friendly and well-informed.
- They speak English, German, Italian, Spanish and French.
- We offer personalized services to our clients.
- Our office is located on a location where clients can easily visit us.
- We accept Bank Transfer and also Cash.
- Our vehicles are well-maintained ensuring safe safaris for all our clients.
What We Offer
Your wishes and desires are important to us….! We make it our priority to listen to your ideas and suggestions when putting together a personalized itinerary for your dream holiday. With offices in Arusha and Moshi we are conveniently situated on-site. To Request Tanzania Tour Our team will meet you to discuss your itinerary and answer any last questions you might have while providing you with up-to-date tips and information. Our international travel experts don’t just live and work in Africa but have traveled the continent extensively. We are on-site and ever-present which allows us to keep track of the latest developments which we can subsequently incorporate into our itineraries – even at short notice.
- Camping safaris and lodge safaris in 4×4 vehicles with highly experienced drivers and guides.
- Cross border safaris between Tanzania and Kenya.
- Rwanda and Uganda Gorilla Tracking
- Guided Kilimanjaro Climbs through different routes
- Mount Meru Trekking
- Ngorongoro Highland Walking Safari.
- Charity mountain expeditions and incentive tours
- Adventure safari expeditions and special interest safaris e.g. birding
- Beach holidays on Tanzania’s coastline and on the islands of Zanzibar, Mafia and Pemba.
- Day trips, balloon safaris, boat trips, day hikes and cultural excursions.
- private Safari and Joining group safari
Our Safari Vehicles
Our vehicles include land cruiser and land rover are highly built and prepared with heavy duty wheels together with extra fuel tanks and 24 seated Toyota Coasters. The safaris that we run are very personalized and exclusive without being overly priced.
- Our vehicle safaris have been specially modified for safari. The seats are of high class which is very comfortable and convenient been moved back to give a large legroom and large hatches.
- Our vehicles have been fitted in the roof for finest game viewing. Since quite a bit of time is spent in the vehicles editions have been made to ensure travelling luxury such as canvas seat covers and cushions as well as pockets for water bottles, cameras and books,
- Each vehicle has a nice fridge for necessary cold drinks as well as an inventor to charge camera batteries.
- Our vehicle safaris are well maintained and serviced to make sure they cope with the encounters during your safari country. A full checkup pre-safari inspection and service is carried out before every trip.
- Our vehicles have opening windows for a big view and camera power sockets. A self-opening roof hatch will give you the best up close and personal views of the natural wonders that you will encounter on your memorable trip.