Wildlife Safari To Amboseli National Park
If you’re looking for a tour or safari in Amboseli National Park, look no further. Our range of Amboseli tours and safaris embrace a part of Kenya that is well known for its game viewing and excellent views of Mount Kilimanjaro, and there is a wide variety of accommodation options.
Wildlife Safari To Amboseli National Park Kenya– Best Know For
- Second in popularity after the legendary Masai Mara, Amboseli National Park not only offers great game viewing but is also the place to go for the best views of iconic Mount Kilimanjaro. The world’s tallest free-standing mountain actually rises just across the border in Tanzania but Amboseli has a postcard-perfect view of its snow-capped peaks, rising almost six vertical kilometers above the Savannah. The best time to view ‘Kili’ is at dawn and sunset when the clouds lift and the light is clear and soft.
- An Amboseli safari can also be combined with several Tanzanian parks. Mount Kilimanjaro National Park and Arusha National Park lie just across the border and are the closest but the highlights of Northern Tanzania – the Serengeti, Tarangire and the Ngorongoro Crater – are easily accessible from this region.
When To Go Amboseli
- Dry, warm to hot and humid. Maximum average daily temperature 32°C
- 2 distinct rainy seasons i.e. April-May “Long Rains” / October-November “Short Rains”.
- Hot and humid months from November to February.
- Can be visited anytime during the year although rains can be a hindrance at times.
Type Of Activities
- Game driving in the open plains including big Groups of elephants
- Bird watching – over 500 species of birds
- Viewing the Peak Of Mount Kilimanjaro