Marangu Hotel Kilimanjaro.
Marangu Hotel in Kilimanjaro climbing is beautifully situated hotel, on the slopes of Kilimanjaro, stands in twelve acres of mature, well laid out gardens. The Marangu Hotel is best for travelers stay before or after trekking Mount Kilimanjaro 5 days or 6 days Marangu Route. From the gardens there are magnificent views to be had of Kilimanjaro, with its larger peaks of ice-capped Kibo and rocky Mawenzi.
Marangu Hotel Kilimanjaro Facilities
- Guest accommodation is provided in cottages around the grounds. The cottages are of varied style, and each has its own character. Several cottages have integral central sitting rooms, which are popular with small groups traveling together. All rooms have private bathrooms with bath or shower.
- The hotel is renowned for its well-prepared menu, using vegetables from its own gardens and home baked bread. A range of wines is always available.
- For recreation, the hotel has a swimming pool and croquet lawn, or guests may simply relax in the bar and lounges. There are also pretty walks to be had locally through the surrounding banana and coffee farms, and along the river that borders the hotel on one side.
- Where time permits, the colorful local markets are well worth a visit. We are organizing a cultural village tour, with visits of the waterfalls, plantations and local houses. This is a good chance to get insights in the traditions and life of the Wachagga people, and to learn about their history.
Where Is It Located
- It is a one hours drive from Kilimanjaro airport, and half an hour to Moshi. It is an ideal starting point for Kilimanjaro climbs. The hotel takes its name from the surrounding area. “Marangu” means “full of water” in the local Chagga language, and the lush green surroundings demonstrate the truth of this.
Hotel Pricing and Rates
- Tanzania Safaris can range widely in Pricing cost – depending on how many days, how many people, the level of luxury you’re looking for and many other factors. Please advise your preferred time of travel and we will appreciatively send you the applicable rates. Of course this safari can also be adjusted to suite your needs and desires.
- The pricing cost is generally all inclusive of rooming, breakfast; Tanzania hotel or Lodge taxes (VAT) and service charges. The pricing is a guide only specific to Hotel or lodge accommodations in Tanzania; the Single room supplements are extra. Children under 12 years have a further discounted rate. All accommodation rooming prices are subject to availability and seasonally variant dependent on the month of travel.
- Unique Jungle Tours itineraries are designed to pick and recommend tour experiences that deliver discounted or contracted tour operator trade industry rates and pricing. These rates are lower than those offered to first time or repeat travelers, or direct inquiry pricing by the hotel or lodge suppliers.