Average Price Cost To Climb Kilimanjaro.
First and foremost, do not make your decision based on price alone. Price should be only one component of your overall decision. High altitude trekking is not the place to shop for a cheap “deal”, nor is it the place to overpay needlessly.
What you are looking for is high quality service at a reasonable price. The Average cost of your Kilimanjaro climb itself does not necessarily include you accommodation before and after, it definitely does not also include the gears and equipment you need to buy, the vaccinations, the flight…
To understand the price cost to climb Kilimanjaro is just simple; just follow basics and regulations from Mount Kilimanjaro National park. First of all is how much is park entry fees, average quality food per meal (breakfast, Lunch and dinner), how much guides are paid, porters salary, accommodation, Government tax, Transportation cost and margin.
However, the Average Price Cost to Climb Kilimanjaro Tour are however not fixed; bargaining for price is allowed and based on your interests.
Discount is available depending on several factors. Contact us to negotiate prices and book your dream adventure Kilimanjaro climbing tour a very affordable price.
Kilimanjaro Climbing Cost – Overview.
We find that when most climbers book their expedition they like to know that everything is covered, from arrival at the airport to departure again, hopefully via Kilimanjaro’s summit. View our all-inclusive Kilimanjaro prices. These cover the following:
- pick up at Kilimanjaro Airport and transfer to your hotel in Arusha
- a night’s accommodation both before and after your climb*
- all climb costs, salaries, food, Kilimanjaro fees, etc (excluding tips)
- all transfers to the mountain and back to your Arusha hotel again
- transfers back to Kilimanjaro international Airport for your return flights
*Accommodation is on B&B basis in our standard range hotels. If you wish to upgrade to either a mid-range or luxury option a surcharge is payable.
Significant additional Climbing Cost are as follows:
- flights or overland transfers to JRO Airport or Arusha town
- tips to the mountain staff
- meals other than breakfast while in Arusha
- additional nights beyond the two standard hotel nights included
- hotel upgrade costs if you decide to request an alternative hotel to the standard
- items considered to be non-essential, such as alcohol, beverages, cigarettes, snacks, etc