4 Days Zanzibar Holiday Tours
4 Days Zanzibar Holiday Tours is the trip to the Island of Zanzibar, Tanzania Coastal area. Our 4 Day-Zanzibar Holidays Beach involve your stay in the romantic beach as part of your leisure time. It may combine also with other activities like stone town and spice tour, swimming with dolphin together with scuba diving and snorkeling. 4 Days Trip to Zanzibar is preferred by group of travellers like families and romantic couples for honeymoon stay.
4 Days Zanzibar Holiday Tours – Booking Information
Use our Booking form to get a details of our 4 Days Zanzibar Holiday Tours Package includes how to prepare for safari in Tanzania (What to pack, visa, Passport, Insurance, Vaccinations, international flights etc.), the type of accommodation stay and their standard while in safari (Lodge, Camping or Permanent Tented Lodges), Departures dates, Prices, and Best time to go for Safari in Tanzania.
4 Days Zanzibar Holiday Tours – Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Stone town safari tour full day.
This is the beginning of 4 Days Zanzibar Holiday Tours in Tanzania. Today after morning breakfast, with the help of our guide. You will start a tour in this town. It is only place in the coast of Indian Ocean were many historical events are manifested. For stance a visit to Zanzibar museum, Zanzibar ruins, the former cathedral and mosques. You will have the chance also to visit market and see how people of Zanzibar hospitality are. In the evening, depart from the hotel for a sunset tour along Stone Town waterfront. You will have dinner in one of restaurants before overnight.
Day 2: Safari tour to Kizimbani Village.
This is important place for different spices. In the morning after breakfast, you will depart on the way to Kizimbani village special for spice tour. You will have an opportunity to see spices like Cloves, Cinnamon, Black pepper, Nutmeg, Tumeric root. They are actually growing in the plantations. Furthermore, you will see plants like Henna bushes, Lipstick tree and Lemon grass. Finally, you will visit the Kidichi Persian Baths that were built by the first Sultan of Zanzibar in 1850 and Maruhubi Palace ruins built by the third Sultan of Zanzibar in 1880. Later transfer back to the hotel for long relaxation before an overnight.
Day 3: Zanzibar Beach Leisure days:
In the whole day, you will spend much of your time doing personal activities. This include Scuba diving or snorkeling, diving course for beginners are available but at additional cost. You can have dolphin safari or tour to Jozani forest. In some case you will opt to stay along the hot sand beaches while enjoying the coastal beach breeze and at same time swimming. Later in the evening return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 4: Transfer to the Airport for departure.
After breakfast, depend on your flight time you will first stay at the beach or moving around for short tour. Later return to the hotel pack your thing ready for transfer to the Airport for flight back home, or extension to another safari destination. It will be either wildlife safari to northern Tanzania like Serengeti famous for migration, Ngorongoro, Tarangire and Lake Manyara. Or opt to climb Mount Kilimanjaro either Marangu 6 days or Machame route 7 days. This will make your 4 Days Zanzibar Holiday Tours Service
The best time to visit 4 Days Zanzibar Holiday Tours is from June to October during the cool, dry months of spring.
Another popular time to visit this tropical island is from December to February when it’s hot and dry.
There are two best times to scuba dive off the coast of Zanzibar, in July and August and in February and March. Diving off the north coast is particularly good from June to October and off the south coast between November and March.
We don’t recommend visiting Zanzibar during the two rainy seasons, from mid-March to late May and again in November.
Top Travel Tips for 4 Days Zanzibar Holiday Tours
- Yellow Fever: visitors to Zanzibar must produce a valid yellow fever certificate obtained no less than 10 days prior to travel in order to enter.
- Malaria: Zanzibar lies in the malarial belt and travellers to the island are strongly advised to take relevant precautions against contracting malaria.
- Avoid April: this month experiences the heaviest rainfall volumes and, unsurprisingly, the most days with rain.
- Dress code: remember that Zanzibar is a conservative, predominantly Muslim society. Travellers – especially women – are advised to dress and behave with respect to local customs and sensibilities. Please ask permission before taking photographs of Zanzibaris.
- Ramadan: travellers are often advised to avoid visiting Zanzibar during Ramadan as many restaurants and other amenities close down. Check with your consultant for exact dates.
- Other Islands: Zanzibar Island is part of the Zanzibar Archipelago – if you can’t find what you’re looking for on Zanzibar, ask your travel consultant for advice on outlying islands like Pemba or Mnemba as well as Mafia Island further south.